- Struggling with depression and sadness that just won’t go away?
- Feeling like your life is being hijacked by anxiety and/or panic attacks?
- Wondering why it feels like you’re going to have a heart attack when in social situations, at work, etc.?
- At the breaking point with stress?
- Wondering where your younger, happier self went and wondering how to get yourself back?
- Tired of worrying?
- Not able to go to sleep at night?
- Playing things over and over in your head (Ruminating)?
- Becoming discouraged with all the pills you’re on — and/or their side effects — and wondering if other options might help?
- Finding it hard to concentrate or focus, no matter what you do?
- Trying to make sense of confusing experiences, such as hearing voices or seeing things that other people don’t seem to hear or see?
OR are ADDICTIONS leaving you:
- Stuck in a pattern where you need alcohol, drugs or something else to try and cope with life, but realize you need to stop?
- Caught between needing your addiction, but also having it tear your life apart?
- Ready to try something new after having battled with your addiction for years, or wanting to try and get to the root of your addiction?
If you can identify with any of the points above, it’s crucial that you do not ignore them, or try to shoulder the burden on your own. Professional counselling can help you get back to a place where you can enjoy life to the fullest once again.
Call me today to see if counselling can help get you get back on track.